via willzhead, via the moleskinerie, via m-ch:
"The micro compact home [m-ch] is a lightweight compact dwelling for one or two people. Its compact dimensions of 2.6m cube adapt it to a variety of sites and circumstances, and its functioning spaces of sleeping, working / dining, cooking and hygiene make it suitable for everyday use....
The m-ch has a timber frame structure with anodised aluminium external cladding, insulated with polyurethane and fitted with aluminium frame double glazed windows and front door with security double lock; graphics can be applied for sponsors, exhibition and business use.
The m-ch measures 266cm x 266cm x 266cm. The ceiling height is 198cm and the door width is 60cm.
Inside the m-ch features:
- two compact double beds, each measuring 198cm x 107cm, with covered cushions
- storage space for bedding and cleaning equipment
- a sliding table measuring 105cm x 65cm, for dining for up to five people
- flat screen television in the living/dining space
- a shower and toilet cubicle
- a kitchen area, which is fitted with electrical points and features a double hob, sink and extending tap, microwave, fridge and freezer units, three compartment waste unit, storage shelves, cutlery drawers with gentle return sprung slides and double level work surfaces
- thermostat controlled ducted warm air heating, air conditioning, water heating
- fire alarm and smoke detectors